Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It's Too Late to Apologize


I will not feign this entry as an actual post; it clearly does not qualify. It is merely an apology and a vow. It has been a long while since the last post, for which I am regretful. Consequently, I am aware that there are still a few dedicated fans left. Fear not! I have not forgotten about you. Time can only tell, but believe that I will not do anything else until I make an entry into this blog. Oh, except take time out of blogging to study for Dumar's Duo: Calculus and Honors Physics tests on the same day, which isn't so bad when compared to a certain looming Hamlet oppportunity, as any reasonable person can
assume is much more important than any other undertaking.
And the picture, well it was either that or Hova.

9 comments:

aarongoe said...

I look forward to your next post...it seems that most of us will pick up this blogging adventure over Christmas break.

Anonymous said...

I too have failed to post to my blog recently...research papers, finals, and all...

JBrandt said...

Your blog title is correct.

JBrandt said...

December 26...and still no literary stocking stuffer. I think you've become Ebenezer Scrooge of Blog Nation.

-Blog Humbug.

Sincerely,

Tiny Tim

JBrandt said...

Allow me to suggest a beginning of the year resolution: BLOG!

JBrandt said...

January 6th and still dry as the Sahara. Shameful.

aarongoe said...

Still no blogging, yet plenty of opportunities...disappointing Andrew. I like Mr. B's idea of spamming you to death until a post is realized...

aarongoe said...

Still no blog...

JBrandt said...

You have been officially removed from my desktop.

Sincerely,

Broken Promises