Tuesday, January 29, 2008

This Week's Sign of the Apocalypse

Lutheran High North has issued thousands of detentions in my four year stint, a total of zero belonging to me. Sure I've received the occasional tardy, even had to stay after lunch to clean up trash, but I have never been kicked out of class. Until today. Today, I was ousted. Don't have too much to say about the extraction other than it was unwarranted. It was by an unnamed teacher, for what seemed to be an unnamed reason. Further details are unnecessary, but let's be honest, that just doesn't happen. My record was nearly tainted, but remains uncompromised. I wonder what I will do next to fuel this life of crime. Hopefully I don't end up like Cory Worthington, party liaison.

8 comments:

JBrandt said...

This Week's Sign of the Apocalypse: Andrew's orginal text for his video was used by Kwame for last night's state of the city speech.

JBrandt said...

How about some DC blog fodder?

D. Rohde said...

Are we going to get a blog entry soon?

Julianne said...

It's about time you came back from the hiding...I'm curious what "the conditional" is...

AB said...

C'mon, where is that enlightened Michigan writing?

Anonymous said...

So when do you plan on returning to the blogosphere?

Andrew Fluegge said...

im almost back everyone.
i have something to post, but it's kinda cheap being that it is a paper i was forced to write. but in the meantime, i'll be waiting for brandon brodowsky to finish his newest post, and of course i won't go back on my word and will follow up immediately with mine.

Anonymous said...

Good words.